Having developed and maintained its important position as a transportation centre, Winnipeg is the headquarters for several of the top ranking inter-provincial general freight carriers. Motor carriers that operate on a national and international scale have terminals within the City of Winnipeg.
Head Office Trucking Operators:
- Arnold Bros. Transport Ltd.
- Allied Systems (Canada) Co.
- Big Freight Systems Inc.
- Bison Transport Services Ltd.
- Kleysen Transport Ltd.
- Paul’s Hauling Ltd.
- Penner International Inc.
- Reimer Express Lines Ltd.
- TransX Ltd.
- Winnipeg Motor Express Inc.
In addition, Canadian Pacific Railway and Canadian National Railway operate intermodal terminals in Winnipeg.
Source: Manitoba Highways & Government Services